Personal Data Protection Policy
BASIS is committed to respecting the privacy of the users.
We continuously strive to provide the
safest possible environment for the users to search and apply for jobs online. We respect the privacy
of our valued customers and prospective customers and the use of their personal data. We process their
personal data made available to us, in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 ("PDPA")
which has come into force on 15th November 2013.
This page states this site's Personal Data Protection Policy and applies to all information submitted
and / or collected, including but not limited to the text, graphics, images, links, video sequences and / or
any other material displayed on our website,A BASIS,
hereinafter referred to as "the Company" providing various services to registered users, hereinafter referred to
as the "Users". By accessing to this Website and any pages thereof, Users agree to be bound by this agreement and
further subjected to the Terms and Conditions,
hereinafter referred to as the "Terms", detailed herein.
At this Site, we collect information from our users, so that
we can customise such information, according to individual selections and to understand the demographics of our users.
BASIS shall be the sole owner of the personal information collected from this Site and shall not sell, share or rent
this information to others.
- 1.0 Intellectual Property
- 1.1 Copyright
- (I) The contents of this Site, such as text, graphics, images, links, video sequences and / or
any other materials are protected by copyright. No part or parts of this Site may be reproduced, distributed,
adapted, modified, republished, displayed, broadcast, hyperlinked, framed or transmitted in any manner or by any
means or stored in an information retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the Company.
- (II) Users shall however download and print materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial
use, provided Users do not modify the materials and that Users retain all copyright and other proprietary notices
contained in the materials.
- (III) Users shall not, without the prior written permission of the Company, insert a hyperlink to
this Site or any other server.
- 1.2 Trademarks
- (I) The marks and / or service marks and / or logos and / or insignias, hereinafter referred to as the "Trademarks"
used and displayed on this Site are registered or unregistered Trademarks of this Site or its licensors.
- (II) Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting any licence and / or right to use any of the
Trademarks displayed on this site, without the prior written permission of the Company and the Company shall forthwith
prohibits the use of Trademarks as a HTML link to any of our Site, without prior written approval of the Company.
- 2.0 Exclusion of Liability
- 2.1 The Site and / or the Company shall in no event be liable for any damages, loss or expense including without limitation,
direct, special or consequential damage or economic loss arising from or in connection with:
- (I) any access, use or the inability to access or use this Site, or reliance on the materials and / or any information on the Site.
- (II) any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission or computer virus.
- (III) any use of or access to any other website linked to this Site.
- 2.2 This Site and / or the Company to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties whether express or implied,
including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. Any hyperlinks to any other websites are provided
as a convenience to Users and not an endorsement or verification of such websites and such websites should be accessed at the User's own risk.
- 3.0 Indemnity
By accessing to this Website, Users agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless this Site and / or the Company from and against any claims, actions
or demands, alleging or resulting from your use of the material or your breach of the terms of this agreement.
- 4.0 Registration
When Users register for our services on the Site, they shall be required to provide this Site with certain information, such as username, email address,
and telephone contact numbers among others; and the Company shall use it only for the purpose of contacting the User.
- 5.0 Users Account, Password And Information
- 5.1 Upon the User's acceptance of our privacy statement including the terms and conditions and upon the User's registration being accepted
by the Company and / or this Site, the User shall receive a password and an account will be open for the User.
- 5.2 Users shall be entirely responsible for the confidentiality of their Passwords and all use of their accounts, whether or not such use
was authorised by them.
- 5.3 The Users shall immediately notify this Site of any unauthorised use or other breach in the security of the user's account.
- 6.0 Security
- 6.1 The Company shall take every precaution to protect User's information both online and offline, whenever Users submit sensitive information via the Site.
- 6.2 When the registration or order form requests that Users enter sensitive information such as credit card numbers and the like, such information shall be encrypted
- 6.3 While on a secure page, such as our registration form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer would
be activated locking the page.
- 7.0 Privacy
- 7.1 At this Site our principal concern is the responsible use of information that Users and clients share and disclose to the Company. The Company's commitment towards
guaranteed confidentiality and privacy at all times is clearly articulated in this Personal Data Protection Policy.
- 7.2 Your data as a job seeker shall be released to employers when you apply for their job. Some employers might undertake to perform pre-employment background checks on
you based on your application and / or interview. By applying for the position, you are deemed to have consented to such a pre-employment background checks being undertaken with no further
notice or consent required from you.
- 8.0 Notification
BASIS reserves the right to alter this Personal Data Protection Policy
BASIS will also post a prominent notice on our Web Site notifying Users of the change.
- 9.0 Governing Law
By using this Site and providing information as a registered User, you are in agreement with our Personal Data Protection Policy.
- 10.0 Contact Us
If at any time, you have questions or concerns about BASIS's Personal Data Protection Policy, the practices of this Site, or your dealings with
BASIS, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 603-9051 6999 and speak to one of our personnel.